Who are his patients?
Psychiatry and psychotherapy counselling for all at any time of life
The list is long. As examples, here are some possible situations.
- a retired man taking a negative view of life,
- a woman about to marry who has something to settle,
- a woman with cancer who is depressed,
- a student having to make a decision because he is failing and losing sleep,
- a couple who have had enough of repeated crises,
- a family not getting over the loss of one of their own.
All have something to settle, rewrite or overcome.